Synchronized Staging Transfer: Model PSST/120
The PSST/120 is an economical, safe product delivery system that empowers the use of stepper servo technology to receive randomly produced products from baggers, pouchers and flow wrappers and synchronizes product delivery on-time, on-demand to high speed cartoning machines.
Product synchronization is accomplished by intelligently monitoring and phasing products (bags, pouches, wrapped snacks, etc.) on a number of motion controlled staging sections to either a single or dual product transfer module. The Propack PSST/120 can be configured to user-defined requirements, accommodating either single, double or multi-pack formats.
Experience the Benefits of Synchronized Staging Transfer
- Flexible with capability of handling product ranges from 4″ up to 16″ in length
- Precise product speed and position control
- Wide stage area for accommodating bag widths up to 8″
- Configurable to synchronize, stage and transfer single or twin pack product formats
- Safe handling of products into cartoner buckets or hand packing applications
- Optional pass through capability for bulk packing or WIP preparation
- Internally illuminated, fully guarded transfer and synchronizing staging section
- Multi-axis Integrated on-board servo-stepper drive control
- Maximum product rates of 120 PPM (single), 80 twin packs per minute (product size dependent)
- Sanitary stainless steel frame standard construction
FREE Synchronized Staging Transfer Quote. Call Today!
Call our solutions team today at 1-877-924-3337 or complete our online form to get your FREE QUOTE! We’ll work with you to customize the perfect product delivery system for your specific packaging application.